Monday, September 8, 2008

I'm a terrible blogger!!

Okay, seriously, I'm a terrible blogger! My new goal is to blog at least twice a month - hopefully I'll be able to do that. Anyway, our lives have been a little crazier than usual in the last month. Keegan started school and is loving it! I started school, too, and it's great (other than the fact that I feel like a grandma). We're starting to settle into our new schedule and it feels like things are slowing down a bit - yeah! Of course, this week is going to be crazy because we're finally having Keegan's birthday party on Wednesday (I know, I know - his birthdays was in July!!) and I'm hosting Bunco Thursday night. Luckily, I don't have to do organ duty at church anymore, so that stress is gone. The volleyball teams that I co-captain have started strong and we're looking forward to the rest of the season. I'll try to keep you updated!

No comments: