Monday, September 22, 2008

Carpenter Mieke!


I made this shelf from scratch - can you believe it? I'm so HANDY!!! :) Most of you know that that last statement is totally untrue. But believe it or not, I really did make this shelf. Of course, I couldn't have done it without my friend, carpenter extrodinaire, Suni Pehrson. Sure, we got some curious glances in the Lowe's parking lot as we shoved the lumber for the shelf into Suni's minivan and bungeed it in tight, but the end result was worth all the strange looks. Thanks Suni :)

5 comments:

Kristina said...

You are handy! Looks great!

Cheryl said...

Its very cool but you know what I would have really like to have seen?: a picture of you actually making it!

Good Job.

Sunni said...

Ya, Cheryl is right. We needed a pic of you in those sexy goggles from my bio chem class.

Sunni said...

Hey I wanted to invite you to read my blog but I need an email address for you.

CAid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/mengetahui-10-daftar-museum-di-jakarta-murah-meriah