Kaia turned 6 months old about three weeks ago but this is the first time I've been able to sit and write about it. I just can't believe how fast it has gone by. She is growing up like crazy and learning new things every day. Here are her stats:
Height: 25.5 inches, 50%
Weight: 15 lbs, 2.5 oz, 25%
Head: 43 cm, 75%
Some fun facts about Kaia at 6 months:
- Watch out world! She's mobile now and into EVERYTHING!!!
- She thinks her brother is HILARIOUS! Any time he even walks in the room, she laughs.
- She's fascinated by her hands - she studies them constantly, moving them from side to side and opening and closing them.
- She's ALWAYS happy, seriously the happiest baby I know.
- She loves giving kisses - big, open-mouthed, slobbery kisses!
- She's a total busybody. If she's not sleeping, she's moving! It's impossible for her to sit still.
- She loves attention. If you're not giving it to her, she'll fake cough or yell, "eh, eh"!
- She hasn't met a food she doesn't like, although she does seem to have some faves: bananas, pears and sweet potatoes.