Monday, January 30, 2012

Ok, I've Created a Monster...

 Yum, yum!!!

Alright, alright!  I'm a terrible mom!!  Kaia loves, and I mean, LOVES, Diet Coke.  I can't remember when exactly it started, but I'm sure it was innocent enough.  We were probably eating out somewhere and she had run out of her drink, so I gave her a sip of mine and BOOM, that girl was instantly addicted!  Ever since, any time we're out to eat, even when we get her her own apple juice or Sprite, all she wants is the delish brown, bubbly stuff in my glass!  My struggle with Diet Coke is not a new one, as documented here, and I fear I'm going to have to give it up again so as not to have to deal with restaurant meltdowns when I deny sweet little chica her favorite thing.  Goodbye, Diet Coke -  I'll miss you!! 

No comments: