Sunday, January 17, 2010

Our New Addition

so tiny

precious!


he loves to hold her

doesn't she look like a cute, grumpy old man?

sweet, sleepy smiles

Kaia Rowan Gooch arrived in this world at 5:42am on December 16th, 2009. She weighed in at 6 lbs. 15 oz. and was a little beaten up when she got here. Even with a slightly black eye and swollen nose, we could tell from the start that she was a cutie pie! She's absolutely perfect now and we all adore her. She already has Keegan and Doug completely wrapped around her tee-tiny little finger and I'm not too far behind. She's proven to be a better sleeper than her older brother, which helps me to be a happy mom! We all love to just watch her. I swear I spend hours every day just staring at her! I love to see the cute, fleeting expressions on her face as she sleeps. She also has a trademark horsey noise that she makes all the time which cracks us up. She's such a sweet little girl and is a great blessing in our lives :)

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

She is so Beautiful. I am so excited and happy for you. Congratulations!

Lora Gooch said...

She's so cute Meike. Congrats on finally being able to add to your precious family. Can't wait to meet her.

john and nikki said...

congrats, she is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Precious girly little bundle. I'm so happy for you guys! Love the pics!