Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our First Ever Family Photos!


Most of you know that Doug and I DON'T really love to POSE for pictures and that we've NEVER had our pictures taken together as a FAMILY. I know it's hard to believe, but we just DON'T GET VERY EXCITED about posing for pics. Anyway, my friend MONIQUE is a photographer and I've been telling her for a COUPLE OF YEARS that we were going to do a session with her. Well, it FINALLY happened this morning and it was really FUN! Keegan was totally ready with his CHEESY GRIN and stuck his TONGUE out for most of the pics. I can't believe she even got any with him looking a LITTLE BIT NORMAL! Here are a couple of the shots from this morning. THANKS Monique! Hopefully now it won't be ANOTHER 5 YEARS before we do it again :)







11 comments:

Aubry Wilkes said...

Meike these are amazing pictures. I love the one of the two of you with your head on his shoulder. Keegan is so handsome, what a big boy he is. Thanks for sharing your first family photos. Miss you sweet lady!

Cheryl said...

Those pics turned out SO GREAT. I also really like the one w/ your head on Doug. Your friend did a great job. You look so fab.

maline said...

YOu guys look so cute! I love your colors, and Keegan is such a little stud! We need to come visit you guys!

The Bushman Family said...

The pics turned out great. Keegan's smile reminds me of someone's in our house. Its pretty funny Bailey will now go check her smile in the mirror if she knows she is getting her picture taken, she does not like her cheese grin but does not know how to stop it. Anyway you guys look great!!

Jamie said...

I love the pictures

Jamie said...

Oh yes...now fill up that frame in your entryway with one of those cute poses!

Lora Gooch said...

I love the black and white one and the one of you with your head on Doug's shoulder. Soooo sheik. ha. They look great!

Gooch Family said...

They look really great! Your hair looks amazing. I really like the one of you and Doug with your head on his shoulder. Keagon is so handsome. Dave and I weren't so sure about the one where your heads are cut off and you only see legs. It would have been better with your heads :)

Quinn & Dani Gooch said...

Wow Meike those turned out gorgeous! Love the one of you laying down, you look like a supermodel! Keegan looks like a mini Doug in those pics, so cute.

Karen McGrew Skousen said...

The pictures look great!

D Winder said...

Your pictures look great! You have such a handsome little guy. I can't believe how much Keegan has grown.