Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

Our little race car driver!

Good one, Doug :)

I've been terrible about keeping up with the blog, so I'm going to have to backtrack a bit. I have to put up pics of Keegan at Halloween because he looked so stinkin' cute in his racecar outfit. He wanted to be Batman (the gray body with the yellow belt), but we went to 4 stores and his size was completely sold out. At the last store, I was about to just buy the dang thing in a size too big when Keegan saw the racecar suit. As soon as he laid eyes on it, Batman was completely forgotten!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Way to go. I was wondering if you fell of the face of the earth. Well not really. I go through times when I don't update either. What a cute racer you have.

Tyler Stillman said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere. Keegan looks adorable. And you are HOT in that family picture at the top.

Tyler Stillman said...

Wait! I'm logged in as my husband! This is Debra! DEBRA!